With multiple social and environmental issues at the core of global political agendas, the increasing impact of Non-Governmental Organisation (NGOs) in supporting solutions for sustainable development has been exponential in recent years.
Alongside the more conventional charitable organisations, a rising multitude of engaged global citizens have created a groundswell of ‘Smart Philanthropists’ from around the world who are looking to have their voice reflected in government policy too, as well as raise awareness of and create endorsement for their nominated causes.
Weber Shandwick MENAT has developed a dedicated specialism in supporting NGOs and individuals who are driven to help change the world for the better. We represent some of the best-known names in global philanthropy today, supporting charities and foundations to cut-though in cluttered, cause-related environments and create their points of differentiation and influence. We also lend pro bono support to local community causes, helping them to secure their positioning and engage with their audiences in a way that they would not normally be able to achieve.
Our services include:
- Strategic planning consultancy
- Design and execution of communications programmes for issues-based agendas
- Organisational reputation management
- Design and content development for multi-channel strategies, including digital and social media
- Advisory matchmaking services around cause-related ambassadors and endorsers
- Communications training
- Monitoring tools, including share of voice by issue and by organisation.