Successfully engaging with the media to reach your audiences has never been more important as businesses and brands need a compelling narrative to effectively tell their story about what they are doing and why they are doing it.
Great communicators have always had one thing in common; the ability to tell stories and engage with an audience in a way and a manner that touches them in both a rational and emotional sense. They also know how to break down barriers and create a bond with their audience.
At Weber Shandwick MENAT we offer bespoke tailored training sessions to help spokespeople prepare for a range of media opportunities:
- Media training: Whether you are launching a new product or service or announcing a major corporate milestone, our training will ensure you have the skills and confidence to handle any media scenario.
- Crisis communications training: Our crisis and issues specialists will ensure that you can confidently handle tough questions from media or any other stakeholder.
- Speechwriting and editing: Our team have first-hand experience of preparing scripts and advising on speaker skills for a vast array of senior business and community leaders.
- Public speaking training: We know what it takes to become a great public speaker and how to hone your skills to help you engage and inspire your audience to think and do things differently.
- Select Committee preparation: Our public affairs team run full mock sessions to prepare organisations for this demanding experience.
Our communications and media training courses are tailored for every organisation, from one-on-one interview coaching for senior spokespeople to group courses. Our sessions are run by former journalists and other expert specialists with relevant experience.