We are steadfast in our commitment to be responsible citizens of the world — as individuals and as a company.
From our corporate values to our strong code of conduct, from giving back to our communities to providing an earth-conscious work environment, we work hard every day to make a positive impact. In the MENAT region, we have long-standing local partners with whom we have been working with for many years on a pro bono basis, including charities supporting local cancer research efforts, centres for people in our communities who have special needs and animal welfare groups. Our Corporate Citizenship Report outlines some of our most recent global initiatives, and is a starting point for sharing some of our most recent corporate citizenship efforts
It’s simple, really. We want to be the world’s leading public relations firm and achieve positive results for our employees, our clients and our world. We are committed to attracting and retaining the best employees, emphasizing accountability, delivering creative thinking and positive results for our clients, maintaining market leadership and managing for long-term financial performance.
Please click here to view our global environmental policy.
Five core values shape our company culture and support our overall vision:
1) Integrity: We demand the highest levels of professionalism.
2) Collaboration: We believe we serve our clients best when we all work together.
3) Learning: Knowing more about our clients, our profession and the places where we operate is essential.
4) Innovation: We believe that creative thinking is the key to excellence, enduring growth and success.
5) Quality: Our constant quest for improvement helps us deliver high-quality service.
As part of the Interpublic Group, we follow a strict Code of Conduct which provides a framework and understanding of what it expected of our employees. This Code embodies our commitment to operate with integrity and transparency in all of our interactions with clients, stakeholders and other partners. Learn More >