Build a career at Weber Shandwick.
The marketing world is changing as you read this, so we are changing, too. It’s hard to miss on our site that our mission is to be “engaging always.” We’re always looking for people who want to join us in our pursuit and be part of a team that creates campaigns that deliver on it.
While Weber Shandwick is known as a place with lots of smart people (we have 28 PhD holders), and plenty of out-of-the-box thinkers, what truly defines us is our collaborative culture. We also see diversity as more than a priority, but as a competitive advantage to bring diverse ideas and points of view to the table.
We are a global company with offices in 81 countries, so we offer the advantages of a big firm – from leading-edge research, sophisticated technology and the resources to invest in growth. But, at our heart, we still have the spirit of the small company we used to be – entrepreneurial, ambitious, fun.
Weber Shandwick MENAT is a leader across public relations practice areas and specialties, ranging from consumer and corporate to financial, public affairs and technology. We also provide services in events and exhibitions, corporate responsibility, crisis management, social media and digital and strategic planning, among others.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in Weber Shandwick MENAT then we want to hear from you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you think we should hire you.
We want to expand our Dubai team in 2020!
- Junior Associate (Tech & B2B): Fresh Graduate
- PR Associate (Banking & Finance): 1-2 years’ experience
- PR Account Manager (Consumer): 5+ years’ experience
- PR Account Manager (Tech & B2B): 5+ years’ experience
- PR Senior Account Manager (Banking & Finance): 8+ years’ experience
Join our Abu Dhabi team in 2020!
- Arabic Editor (Banking & Finance): 6+ years’ experience
- English Editor (Finance & Internal Comms): 6+ years’ experience
- PR Account Manager (Finance & Internal Comms): 5+ years’ experience
- PR Account Director (Finance & Internal Comms): 10+ years’ experience
- PR Senior Account Director (Finance & Internal Comms): 12+ years